Pine Tree teachers and instructional leaders will participate in a Learning Keys Staff Development August 14 and 15. This year's focus will be "Designing Engaging Lessons".
* deconstruct state standards to understand what students need to know and be able to
master the standard at each grade level
* design student-friendly learning objectives based on the standards
* determine academic vocabulary to be taught and used
* design lessons and assessments aligned to content and rigor of the state standards
* use the framework to design lessons that will engage learners in grade-appropriate learning
activities aligned to the state standards
The district will have seven training sites.